Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
matt27
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do you give positive feedback?

I would like to give positive feedback to Optus and particularly the live chat.

Everytime I use this service I have nothing but outstanding customer service and I would like personally put in a good feedback to Zaha Shaik for outstanding service skills and deserves to be rewarded for this and in general for Optus being a premium service, keep up the great work Optus! 

3 Replies
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How do you give positive feedback?

Ah, that's really awesome to hear @matt27. This is the perfect platform to send positive feedback through.

I'll send a quick email to Zaha's manager & let them know what a great job they've done!

Thanks again Matt. If you have any other questions for us, you're welcome to reach out to us here!

Have a great afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Martincbull999
New Contributor
New Contributor

Matt, thanks for asking this question as I wanted to give some positive feedback to Dan for helping me with a minor problem. He took ownership and then went out of his way to solve the issue. Brilliant work and a role model for others. Well done Dan.

Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Thanks again mate @Martincbull999 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Top Contributors