cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Occasional Contributor Angieilyxxx
Occasional Contributor

Re: How do you change the ring tone on a Huawei Y3ii?

Nothing. The list of ringtones appears in contacts when changing the ringtone for a contact but I can't find it for general use. My ringtone is birds singing. When I hear birds singing I think it's my phone and when my phone rings I think it's birds.Love to change that

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

No worries @Angieilyxxx. Could you please confirm the settings list when you click on Settings Icon? Please PM me Here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

My settings list is the same as the 2 lists already posted in this article. I appreciate you trying to help.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Happy to help @Angieilyxxx.  Could you please tap on Audio Profiles and check what options you get there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Occasional Contributor

General

Silent

Vibration

Outdoor

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Thanks @Angieilyxxx. So sorry but I'll need a screenshot of the mobile screen of the list of the settings when you click on Settings Icon. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

What annoying thread. Selfish little ____.

The ringtone is found by hitting the "General" profile button within Audio Profiles, even after it appears to be already selected.

One of the more counter-intuitive (please sack this employee who came up with it) innovations.

Thanks to Ali_bags

https://forums.androidcentral.com/general-help-how/251427-cant-find-sound-setting.html

Occasional Contributor

This was already solved but some input has been deleted. It's nice of you to go through last years tasks to help and I wonder what badge you get for name calling. As for the ringtone already being selected,  if it's not the ringtone you want it needs to be changed so I wonder why you are sacking people

0 Kudos
Top Contributors