cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Mummy
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do I use the Apple Music free trial with Optus?

I want to stream music, I have free stream and would like to know how to go about doing this....!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Ray_YC
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Music

Hi Mummy (that's a bit weird for me to say),

The current offer is Apple Music streaming.

Simply log in to your My Optus app, tap on Service and then Add-ons and follow the on screen steps.

See Apple Music with Optus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am now no longer part of Yes Crowd or Optus. Thank you to all those who have contributed to the forum during my time, especially the regulars! Cheers!
0 Kudos
MagnusGregory
New Contributor
New Contributor

Need to play music on Android or iOS?

0 Kudos
Sarah_YC

Hi @MagnusGregory,

Just to clarify, are you enquiring about streaming music on Android or iOS? We'd be happy to help if you could share some more details around your enquiry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors