Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do I make a complaint about my phone order?

What is the number to make a complaint.  I ordered a Samsung s10 2 weeks ago on a plan and I was sent to the wrong town after I called to tell them they had the delivery address wrong and assured me it was fixed. I was assured by optus that It was at the post office in that town which I then drove 1.5hours to go pick it up to be told that optus requested it to be returned and they no longer had it.   I then had to wait for the phone to return to the warehouse. Then the phone was sent to the wrong state completely and was then told I will not have to wait for the phone to return again and they will send another emediatly.  Of course that did not happen.  A week past and still nothing,  I contacted multiple times through phone and live chat being told every time it will be 24-48 hours.  Then last night I was on live chat to a Superviser which I asked just a question, how long will it take to get my phone if I cancel and sign up again.  He avoided the question a few times (assuming because of terrible English)  the all of a sudden he canceled my order without my permission and now I have to wait even longer for the phone as I had to create another order.  Also was told I can not get the same plan as before.  I am not happy at all with this service and every single person I spoke to was completely incompitant. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Complaint

Hi Kpope18,

Disappointing to hear about your experience, especially when all you did was simply order a phone.

There is no specific complaints number, customers can request to lodge a complaint when they call, i.e. speak to the Manager. Some ways to contact Optus can be found here.

If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details and I'm sure the team will do their best to help. You'll also create a message history so won't have to repeat yourself for future contact made. Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos