cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do I know when plan ends ?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How do I know when plan ends ?

Hey there, @Liss44

You plan end date is visible in the My Optus App under More > Plan > Plan Term or via My Account under My Services > Plan Details.

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. So if you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. The team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to, if you have a social media account, please then send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance mentioning you’re unable to use the My Optus app.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: How do I know when plan ends ?

@Casey_YC wrote:

You plan end date is visible in the My Optus App under More > Plan > Plan Term or via My Account under My Services > Plan Details.

Hopefully that will be accurate for @Liss44 because its certainly is not for me. My broadband plan tells me my contract expired in 2012 (an old plan), instead of 2021 when my current plan expires.