Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

How do I claim the Samsung S10 Tablet offer?

GraemePatrick

Hello

The optus sales person said I would be able to claim a free Galaxy Tab A8.0 with my S10. 

Any ideas how I go about this?

Thanks

G

Re: How do I claim the Samsung S10 Tablet offer?

Jeneral__Pain

The Optus Salesperson can walk you through this process, they shouldn't be suggesting a free offer they can't help you claim. 

It may be unique to the sales channel you used (so if phone, call back... if in store, visit the store...)

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.

petergdownload

Its a seperate redemption offer by Samsung.

Peter Gillespie

Solution

SamSam

According to the online sales page here, you should receive an SMS within 72 hours of activating the service:

Capture.PNG

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own

IX

It takes the full 72 hours it seems, but it does happen. 

wrexed03

Did it end up turning up?

Waiting for that SMS to arrive...

Ray_YC

Is the service activated? If so and the timeframe has passed, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dande96

You'll receive a text message after 2 days 

Hi 

Your new Optus Postpaid phone includes a bonus Samsung Galaxy Tab A8.0 on us your unique promo code is SA12345678. The promo code must be redeemed by the 15th of July 2019.  For more details and information on how to redeem, visit http://offer.optus.com.au/bonusoffer

Optus messaged me so I don't think it's separate or has anything to do with Samsung any Renewing or New Contracts or even Upgraded contracts are entitled 

Once you click on the link they've sent type in mobile number and address and they'll ship it to you 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
79 Kudos
75 Kudos
62 Kudos
54 Kudos
49 Kudos