New Contributor

How do I check the balance on my prepaid wifi modem

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Re: How do I check the balance on my prepaid wifi modem

You can send a Text Message to 9999 saying the word Balance.

If you access the Web Interface of your Modem, you should be able to send a SMS Message.

Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Madpat, check out this article with all the various methods available → How to Check Your Prepaid Credit, Balance & Expiry Date

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Contributor

You can check the balance in My Account as well if you have registered already or you can register now to My Account. In case if your facing any difficulties, you can contact us on live chat or call 131344 We are ready to help you 24X7

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have new prepaid E5573 modem and I contacted Live Chat to have it added to My Account but Amanda has definitively told me that NO NEW prepaid services can be added to a My Account record. I tried to use the optus.com.au/prepaidbalance page using phones/tablets on the modem as per the instructions issued with the modem but it just redirects to a My Account logon page which is really useless.

Can you tell me how to check the usage of my Optus E5573 wifi modem? Do I need to set up a fake My Account so I can see it?

Any help would be appreciated (not a direction to contact Live Chat though, they can't even see all the prepaid phones I have on My Account)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have a recently purchased $30 recharge sim on my iPad and wish to know how I can keep track of my usage. I DO NOT have a mobile phone and, therefore, cannot SMS or link to another apple service. My Account doesn’t appear to solve the problem either! Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Do you mean when you log into your My Account you cannot view your data usage?

If so, if you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos