cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Wendyred
New Contributor
New Contributor

How do I cancel an order to get another one?

Hi,

I just signed up online for the $40 BYO SIM plan and got an email saying that it was temporarily confirmed. The day after I did this, I changed my mind and have decided to get the $59 Samsung S8 plan instead, also receiving a temporary confirmation via email. I've received email confirmation that the $40 BYO plan has gone through but am wanting to get the $59 handset plan instead. Is it too late to cancel the $40 and "upgrade" to the 59 plan without being penalised for it? Have tried to call and do Live chat but the wait is ages.

Thanks,

Sissy

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Tano
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How do I cancel an order to get another one?

Hey @Wendyred, we'd need to take a more refined look at the order to see which stage it's at. Recommend giving Sales Support a call directly → 1300929949 to see what we can do for you.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos