cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How can they just lose two orders? Could they still be coming?

On Friday 8th December I ordered three new phones over the phone. I was clearly ordering g three. The guy even gave me a better deal because of that and we talked for ages about how I was getting g my children's first phone and what would be best. We decided Tim have then delivered Thursday before Xmas to be sure they were here in time. Today only one came. 

I called and a sales guy called benny assured me there would be two phones still set for delivering today. When none turned up I called again. Waited nearly an hour on hold. Got told that there is no information about the other two and they won't be coming. 

How could the first guy not put in three orders? 

How did the second guy see I had two coming still that the third guy couldn't. 

Is there any chance there are still two more coming?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How can they just lose two orders? Could they still be coming?

Hi @Bitpissedoff I'm really sorry to hear about the troubles you've had with this delivery. Have the other devices since arrived? If you would like us to take a closer look into this for you please feel free to PM the full name, number and date of birth attached to your account along with any order numbers you may have been provided. You can send us a PM here →http://yesopt.us/pmphil.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors