Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

How can I speak to an ACTUAL person???

I have a billing inquiry about an unknown charge that keeps appearing on my account. So i tried to call the Optus number 4 times but it just kept ending the call and texting me links. I want to speak to an ACTUAL person about this.

I have been on online chat for 15 minutes and we are only at the start of the issue, after waiting 10 minutes for someone to reply. This is INSANE! How can a huge company like Optus.

I am having an incredibly frustrating online chat about this issue and want to speak to an ACTUAL person! Why is this such a complicated request?????

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: How can I speak to an ACTUAL person???

Hello avet. I'm extremely sorry to hear about the charge and to also hear of the difficulty you've faced reaching someone. We'll need to have a closer look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth? Once we have your details, we'll check your bill and help you get this fixed. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos