Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

How can I speak to a real person ?

emyeuxaxe

I am having trouble with My Account and I need to sort it out.How can I actaully speak to someone who can help me?

Solution

Re: How can I speak to a real person ?

[ Edited ]
Loki

Hi there,

You can use this here to look up ways to contact Optus for the general issue you're querying. This includes Live Chat and the Social Media team.

PHONE

You can call us

Call 133 937
(all services)

General Enquiries & Billing 
Mon - Fri: 9am – 6pm

Technical Support & Faults
Open 24/7, 365 days per year

Hope this helps! 

Thanks,

Loki

Photobucket

PennyTayler

So do I - did you have any luck?  My husband passed away in January 2013. He had an account with Optus that had a direct payment through his credit card of $343.39 per month.  I don't know what it is for and want answers.  There is no account number associated with the payment Optus takes each month.  I phone Optus and they tell me to give them the account number.  I don't know what it is and have NO paperwork to say what it is for.  Getting no-where..  HELP

[ Edited ]
Esther

Hi PennyTayler, I'm sorry to hear of your recent experience Smiley Sad Shouldn't be too difficult to make sure we get this old account closed for you and any direct debits stopped.

We'll follow this up for you.

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Highlighted

SJY5280

Call the Sales number and asked to be transfered :1800 780 219

anaconda1

How can I speak to a rep from optus

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
115 Kudos
110 Kudos
84 Kudos