cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

How can I get the full list of calls made (and their price) to understand my balance?

Hi Optus,

I'm under a My Prepaid plan.

I've recently realised most of my credit is gone. I know I made some international calls but didn't expect they would be that expensive.

How can I get a list of my calls/texts/data usage from the past year, in order to understand my balance at the moment? I can't see anything on my Optus account. It gives me an empty list when I click on "View Detailed Usage"...

Can anyone guide me here?

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How can I get the full list of calls made (and their price) to understand my balance?

Hi MaxCC,

If you're after usage over that length of time it's not available via self serve. You will need to contact Optus directly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: How can I get the full list of calls made (and their price) to understand my balance?

Ok, thanks heaps!

Then how much time can I get self-service access to call list?

And how to contact the Optus team? The bot doesn't seem to exist any longer, and I'm overseas so cannot download the MyOptus app. Anything else than giving an expensive overseas call?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

No troubles, @MaxCC!

You can contact our Customer Care on 61 2 8082 5678 at no charge using your Optus service. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors