cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Lynnf28
New Contributor

How UNHAPPY are you with Indian & Phillipine technical support! No Fixes! Wasted Hours on phone!

I find the call centres in India and Phillipines polite and pleasant but I get transferred from one dept to another without anyone actually doing what they say they will and don't fix the problems.  Long term Optus customer getting ready to look elsewhere. I have had enough of wasting my time

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How UNHAPPY are you with Indian & Phillipine technical support! No Fixes! Wasted Hours on ph

Yep I know how you feel and I don't expect telephone support will ever improve. You could try the live chat or post your question to the forum.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

New Contributor Gregw
New Contributor

Re: How UNHAPPY are you with Indian & Phillipine technical support! No Fixes! Wasted Hours on ph

Agree entirely and just fabulous how they outsource their support to their customers

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Happy to help with whatever query you have, Lynnf28. As Yeldarb mentioned, the Live Chat team is on hand 24/7 to help out as well.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors