cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Asyadiqin
New Contributor
New Contributor

How To Get Alcatel Sleek X Network Unlock Pin?

I bought an Optus-branded Alcatel Sleek X smartphone from my local Coles supermarket when my main smartphone had to be sent for repairs. I went to the Optus website and followed the process to unlock the smartphone using the IMEI but the site came back with the following message: "An immediate unlock code in unavalaible at this time, we will contact you in 5 days".

Its been more than 5 days and I tried again today and still received the same message. How do I get the unlock PIN so that I can use the smartphone on another network?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: How To Get Alcatel Sleek X Network Unlock Pin?

@Asyadiqin, that's odd :S It sounds it's been escalated to our IMEI back-office team. If an immediate unlock code isn't made available, we'll ask our admin team to generate a master unlock code. 

Can I get you to fill out the template below and send that back through via pm? We'll check if that's been actioned for you. 

Are you the primary account holder:

Your full name:

DOB:
Account number or mobile number: 

IMEI:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos