cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Jennifer97
New Contributor

Hotspot

I am trying to connect my phones hotspot to my PlayStation 4 and it won’t let me. It won’t let me connect to my laptop either, it try’s to connect with the laptop but just keeps dropping out. With the PlayStation it doesn’t even pop up as an option to connect it, even though my hotspot is definitely on. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Hotspot

Hey @Jennifer97, which phone are you using? I think the iPhone automatically drops out if no data is being transmitted. The many different variables that impact WiFi from router/modem to device can also impact handset to device, so I'd make sure your laptop's WiFi drivers are up to date, and also try to minimise any potential interference (as well as number of devices connected) to your PS4.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos