cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Luca17
New Contributor

Re: Hip fun scam

I have private messaged my details to you but my message has still not been read. Is there someone else I should message to get this sorted?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Hey there, @Luca17. I've just responded to your PM 🙂

0 Kudos
New Contributor daviddparker
New Contributor

Hip Fun are run out of Barcelona and they never get back when I call their support line. They have operatives answere calls and they allegedly liaise with back office but nobody ever gets back.  Optus, can you chase them please? How do we co plain about this and how do we get our money back?

Also, I have recently changed bank card and updated payment deatils online but you won't process my monthly payments. V frustrating!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with them, @daviddparker. I'm happy to see what can be done about this for you. Can you please PM us with your service number, full name and DOB so that I can investigate?

0 Kudos
New Contributor stever33
New Contributor

Hi, I have had the same problem.  I was viewing facebook and then suddenly got a message saying I had subscribed. the SMS has come in and I replied STOP.  I still have a charge on the account.  How can I disputes this.

Steve

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

We can look into this for you @stever33. I would need you to please PM us with your service number, full name and DOB so that I can open up your account to see what's going on.

0 Kudos
New Contributor BdOg
New Contributor

Hello Optus, I too have been charged a fee from this hip fun somehow having not accepted or wanted this nd want this removed and blocked as well as being sorted out and refunded. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Happy to look into these charges for you, @BdOg. Could you please PM us with your service number, full name and DOB so that we can check this out? Miles

0 Kudos
New Contributor BdOg
New Contributor

Att: Optus, 

I attempted to reply to the hip fun scam thread as I too have been charged for a "service" I did not request and/or activate. I would appreciate you ACTUALLY responding and/or providing an email address that I can contact you on as I am currently overseas and don't have time to spend 1-2hrs on hold. 

An immediate response is required with regard to this as your customer service is severely lacking. 

Thank you, 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Hi @BdOg, we can definitely look into what's going on for you - as Miles mentioned, we'll need you to PM us with your details first, for privacy purposes.

If you can PM me with your details, we can absolutely look into what's going however we're pretty busy, so I cannot guarantee immediate responses, sorry!

If you need urgent assistance, you can chat with our Live Chat team  HERE

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors