Ask a Question
New Contributor PeterR
New Contributor

Re: Hip fun scam

I have also been scammed - How do I PM you to get it fixed? _thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Alistar

Please click on my username and once on the profile you're able to message me via there. Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor TashaR
New Contributor

Hi, 

I seem to have this same charge which I haven't authorised either. 

Could you please look at blocking it and disputing the charge? 

Thanks 

Tasha 

0 Kudos
Moderator Alistar

Hi Tash, are you able to please message me with the details? Al

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
New Contributor TashaR
New Contributor

What info do you need? 

My account no. is x

There are two Hip Fun charges on the 24th of Feb, one for $6.36 and the other for 0.23.

0 Kudos
Moderator Alistar

I need you to PM ( Private message me the details ) You can do this via clicking my username and hitting message. Please delete the last post as your details are on the public forum thanks. Al

0 Kudos
New Contributor joaniebear
New Contributor

Hi, 

I've been charged too for this on 27 Feb 08:04am. Optus can you please fix asap. 

Let me know what you need. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Moderator Alistar

Please PM me with your full name, date of birth and mobile number thank you Joaniebear 🙂 Al

0 Kudos
New Contributor Luca17
New Contributor

Hi,
I seem to have this same charge which I haven't authorised either.

Could you please remove the charges from my account and make sure im not charged again in the future?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @Luca, send us a private message with your account details and we'll help you out from there 🙂 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors