cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

Taytoes1
New Contributor
New Contributor

Help me

Ok, so yesterday (18th of oct 2017) i recharged my prepaid mobile with $20. My owing IOU came out leaving me with $17 and the charge of $2 for credit. (On the $2 day plan) my plan is still the same from 5 years ago, so that is unlimited txts/calls and unlimited internet. My plan hasnt switched over to the new one at all. Anyways, today is the 19th of oct 2017 and i checked my usage data after finding out i had no credit left and it said optus charged me $15 for one sms txt. I dont know how that can be since my sms, mms and calls are for free. Someone please help me as the live chat is too busy atm. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Mike-N
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Help me

Hello @Taytoes1,

I'm sorry to see that you've had issues with your prepaid credit. If you send us a private message confirming your phone number, full name and date of birth, we'll take a look into the charges on your account and find out why this has happened. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos