Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Having trouble with Optus Mobile Coverage in Blackheath NSW

[ Edited ]
Crommo

Have people experienced issues with mobile coverage on Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath?  

I get SOS or no service constantly. Service Map shows good coverage in this area.  

Re: Coverage Blackheath

Ray_YC

Hi there,

We can confirm there are no reported network issues at that location.
What troubleshooting have you done? i.e. restart phone, reset network settings, try SIM in another phone, etc.
Is anybody else also on the Optus network also experiencing issues there? We haven't had anybody else here raise it.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Crommo

Hi

Thanks for that.  I have just moved to Blackheath and the issue is literally at my address and close by.   I need to walk about 50m away and reception returns.  Have done all the trouble shooting.  Using and iphone 8.  My wife is on telstra with no issues and I assume they are on the same tower in Blackheath.  So I am not sure what to do.

Thanks

Ray_YC

Thanks for the additional info.

There can be various reasons if it's at a specific address, from here I suggest to chat with us to see if you have moved to a black spot.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
154 Kudos
127 Kudos
96 Kudos
94 Kudos
76 Kudos