Searching...

Mobile

Haven't received $50 gift card Optus promotion

[ Edited ]
Ashorina

Optus had the promotion that if you bought a certain phone and activated and recharged the included sim card, you will recieve $50 gift card by SMS. 

I bought the phone, activated and recharged the sim card but I did not recieve the SMS code to to redeem the gift card. 

I called multiple times and went on live chat as well and each time I was told "We'll fix it now and contact you within 48hours" but they never got back to me. 

So frustrated about the quality of Optus customer service! 

First of all, if you're running a promotion, then do it right and don't lie. 

Secondly have some decent employees that can help the customer and not just lie about fixing something. I've researched and a lot of people didn't get the gift card as well. 

Highlighted

Re: Haven't received $50 gift card Optus promotion

Ray_YC

We’ve optimised your post to help users better understand what the topic is about and your question to be answered more clearly by the Yes Crowd community.

Not sure if it's the same promotion, you may find the answer you're after on this thread.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
78 Kudos
74 Kudos
63 Kudos
55 Kudos
49 Kudos