cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Matthewbrody121
New Contributor
New Contributor

Have not been helped at all. FORMAL COMPLAINT.

So got an s21 ultra on the 16th of march. Recieved wrong device. Sent it back. Canceled my order. Went in store to sort it out. Ive been kicked back for the same phone. Optus don't know anything that is going on. Ive been given a case manager. They have not helped in the slightest. Its been escalated and nothing has been done. I'd should of been able to get another phone. Credit is kicking me back for the SAME DEVICE IN STORE. I WANT THIS FIXED. I have been run around for a week. Being told it will be fixed and I'll have the device. All lies. A week later still being told another 48 hours. I am without a phone. I can't work. I cant pay bills. I have lost my patients. I have been stufded around time and time again. Been asked the same questions countless times. I would like my new device sorted out asap. Clifford gardens toowoomba have the device ready to go. Yous need to fix this! My case manager is useless. I need a phone. Contact me asap.
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Serena_YC

Re: Have not been helped at all. FORMAL COMPLAINT.

Hi @Matthewbrody121

Thanks for raising this with us here. I am sorry for the runaround you have had with your order and as this is not the experience we would want for our customers, I have marked flagged your post with the relevant teams for review and coaching purposes. 

Please note that we are unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. 

Would you happen to have a Facebook or Twitter account? If so, I would recommend sending a private message to the official Optus Facebook or Twitter page. Our Social Media team will then be able to securely confirm your details and provide further assistance from there. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Have not been helped at all. FORMAL COMPLAINT.

"I can't work. I cant pay bills. I have lost my patients."

Patients or Patience?

Suggest you resolve the problem yourself. You can get a decent smart phone for under $100 at any Coles or Woolworths. Plug in your SIM and you're sorted temporarily.

Optus are indeed very bad when it comes to coordinating a fix when something goes wrong. Most phones get delivered, activated and its a done deal. If as in your case there's an issue then it can be a maze of promises, no action and passing the buck. All the while its up to you to keep contacting Optus to try find out what is going on or prod another promise.

There's now no financial benefit to buying a phone on a plan (and their coupled with pretty pricey post paid contracts. Next time perhaps just buy the phone outright (or use the Samsung 24 month interest free option). Then select a plan (Optus or elsewhere) that suits your needs. Likely to cost much less over 24 months.
0 Kudos