cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor FionaS41
New Contributor

Has anyone had issues porting from Virgin to Optus

Having issues porting from Virgin and Optus, based on previous posts regarding porting 2 numbers, one goes through okay and the 2nd one gets "stuck", anyone got any ideas?  Optus are only offering $10 recharge for the hassle.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Has anyone had issues porting from Virgin to Optus

There were many issue reported a while back but I haven't seen anything recently. I do believe the porting process is not done over the weekend so you will have to wait till Monday to follow it up. These 2 numbers are both in your name and they are both going into the one Optus account?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Has anyone had issues porting from Virgin to Optus

Hi there FionaS41,

Just checking in to see if you had any progress on your porting issue? If so, did you contact Optus yesterday for an update?

As Yeldarb asks, the services do need to be in your name with all entered account details exactly correct.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors