cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
VJosh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Has anyone been able to talk to Customer Complaints team?

Tried contacting the elusive or rather non-existant Customer complaints team.Tried calling them 4 times since Friday and it always says they have technical difficulties with this and gets me back to the queue. Tried getting an escalation with different teams, no one seems to be willing to escalate calls to their supervisors but are happy to handball it to another team.  The only real option Optus provides is to write to them - a telecommunications company encouraging people to use SnailMail to register their complaints! 🙂 How convenient! Does anyone know how to register a complaint online or by phone?

4 Replies
Steve70
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Has anyone been able to talk to Customer Complaints team?

I have had the same problem. I have no sent my complaint to the telephone ombudsman because I can't get anywhere with customer service. Even when I told them this they said "I would probably do the same".

0 Kudos
VJosh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hope you get a resolution from the Ombudsman. For me, it is easier for me to just take my 2 connections out from Optus to another provider. But the fact that there is no option to have a complaint addressed is extremely unprofessional of any organization, let alone a large one like Optus. Looks like the big 2 telcos are the ones to avoid in Australia.

Steve70
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I'm looking to remove my service as well (not that I have been able to get it activated)!

0 Kudos
VJosh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Ha ha! These guys are a joke!

The inefficiency of their service is one problem. But rude and condescending behavior by the Resoltions team is taking things to a completely different level ! Was that your experience as well?

0 Kudos