Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
SuperDryMan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hard Time Claiming the JBL headphones.

Im having a hard time with this promo and its leaving  a bad taste in my mouth. Should be a good experience not one where you are chasing so much.

Samsung are saying to me that the tax invoice from optus that clearly states "retain as proof of receipt" is not proof of payment. Quite annoying how painful claiming a set of headphones is generally easily Optus could have received them and given straight up. 

I have been on the phone with Samsung so much, transferred to wrong depts. Having to re-explain why I'm even calling.. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SamSam
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Hard Time Claiming the JBL headphones.

So annoying isn't it. Supposed to be a great experience getting a new phone let alone a bonus gift with it! I'm not trying to side with anyone here but does sound like Samsung are dropping the ball though rather than Optus. It does baffle me why manufacturers run their promo's like this but my best guess is it's a promotion run across multiple countries/states/etc and it's logisiticly easier for Samsung.

Have they provided an example of what would suffice? I'm nervous because I was about to sign up for the Note 9 because of this very promotion! 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
0 Kudos
Tris

Hey @SuperDryMan, so you just have the receipt that came with the phone? If you'd like to send me a PM with your full name, number and DOB, I can email out a proof of purchase from my end. I'm unsure if it's the same as what you have currently, could be what they require though

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
SuperDryMan
New Contributor
New Contributor

Message sent!

0 Kudos
Tris

Awesome, thanks for that. I'll get back to you soon 🙂 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
SuperDryMan
New Contributor
New Contributor

They did not accept the contact either. No date on the contract so they would not proceed.

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Retired Employee
Retired Employee

Hi @SuperDryMan, I've replied back to your last private message.

I've gone in and organised your Proof Of Purchase. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Rustygate
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

I have had the same issues, are you able to help me with POP as well?  It has been quite frustrating.

Thanks in advance,

0 Kudos