Searching...

Mobile

HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF OPTUS STAFF!!!!"

HWAT ATTACK  BECAUSE OF OPTUS STAFF!!!"
Today I had most terrible customer services in my life in Melbourne central Optus shop!

-CHANGE MY PLAN-
Go to south Melbourne optus in morning ,
Change to $2 (1GB)a day plan,
Staff told me the 1GB/$2/day plan will end on Oct2017.
Bought $10 voucher ,
Was told will received a
optus text later today ,
My plan will be activate in4hours.

-AFTER 4HOURS-
No text message from optus
Can't make or received calls.
The plan activate yet.

-WENT TO MELBOURNE CENTRAL OPTUS-
ME:can I check if my $2/1GB /day plan activated yet?
XAVIA (optus): just grap my phone , and type said"done"give me back the phone ,didn't say anything .
Not really polite!

-I FOUND NOT MY 1GB $2 PLAN-
ME:"exercise me, that plan I am with NOT 1GB, how come?"

XAVIA:"well, you should ask south Melbourne. Staff, not me! Also Thai $2/1GB plan only for online offer"

ME:"Thats not what I saw from online"
She check on computer.
XAVIA:" actually this $2/1GB ONLY for android client!
ME:" what? "
Than she check computer again,and prove that she is wrong again.
XAVIA:" you should ask south mel staff , not me! No refunded!"
ME: " can I talk to your manager?"
XAVIA"well , ok" show me a very bad face.

-TALK TO MANAGER KELVIN-
KELVIN:What happening ?"standing inform of me with serious face .
ME:just now the lady didn't explain to me about my plan than top up for me , now I can't get refund if I change my plan now. and she is very rude .
KELVIN: "well , I don't know, we can't refund for you."
ME: "why? I need to use the phone today because my business"
KELVIN:" u should ask south Melbourne , not here, we can't refund that's it, if u want complain , up to you!" With rude manner .
ME: " is that possible call to IT DEPARTMENT, to fix for me? "
KELVIN:"no, we are customer service here, can't call for you, you have to call by your self!"

-CHEST PAIN-
After few minutes argue, my heart feel pain and my hands was shaking very badly,tears start come from from eyes, there have a Asian customers ask me few times " are you ok? Do u need help?"
My body almost fall off from the sit, I couldn't talk and feel very badly .
He saw my phone on the table,I was recoding the voice conversation,
KELVIN:you know you not allow to record the voice conversation , it's illegal and rude!!"
ME"it's just for my reference.
KELVIN: you not allowed!! Without my permission!!" With very loud voice.
He saw me shaking and out my hand on my chest, he ignore it! Other staff same!
I feel they angry , can't breath properly and i need doctor asap!!!!

-MY FRIEND CAME-
That time I couldn't make any call ,luckily my friend call me at that time, and I pick up the call ask if he can come to the shop asap.
I can't speak proper sentence because of the pain.

After my friend came,
He said" Kelvin, actually my friend have heart problem, it's dangerous.you shouldn't talk with customer with that rude manner."

KELVIN:" well ..ok"

XAVIA keep hiding inside the room, when I was leaving , she came out to the front and kick the chair .

After I left, I checked doctor straight away,I was lucky my friend come to pick me up on time.But with that kind of customers service is very unprofessional and rude! It's was the worst and horrible ever in my life.

Re: HEART ATTACK BECAUSE OF OPTUS STAFF!!!!"

petergdownload

I hope you're feeling better now. 

While it is an easy thing to not realise, most Optus stores are not run by Optus and just a franchise. That means each store makes its own deals etc. So if you need a refund then only the original store can provide the refund. It seems most of your issues stem from not accepting staff suggestions to return to where you got the SIM (South Melbourne).

FWIW recording people without consent is not illegal in Victoria (although how you can use the recordings is heavily defined - a transcript like this may well be illegal). That said many people would find it quite a rude thing to do.

Xavia does seem like they are not cut out for customer service (or perhaps just having a bad day)

Good luck 

Peter Gillespie

According to Surveillance Devices Act 1999 (Vic),

I  am  not permitted to install surveillance devices if you intend to record other petiole private conversations. However I am permitted to record conversations to which I am a party. 

For me recording the conversation because I need  to have as evidence in case  something happening  on me when I feel not right .

Be honest, I don't care the $10  or refund, I care about the way they treated me like  " inhuman". They take my phone and check my stuff, rude to me !

Also , XAVIA  told me $2max plan  for online offer and  Android phone only, which is not right.  show me as faceafter I correct her.

For KEVIN he told me if I don't use the text and data I Wong get charge $2 /for the day ,it's wrong ! It's charge daily .which he told he "you are not! I work in optus for many years, I know more than you!"

IF  this call customer service than nothing I can say.

DO I DESERVE TO GET HEART ATTACK AND  END UP IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF THRIR "CUSTOMER SERVICES"?

I AM THE ONE PAY FOR THE SERVICE SND GET TREATED LIKE THIS.

Regards,

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
petergdownload

Fair enough. Your posts suggest a certain gruffness to your demeanor. What are you looking to achieve now? Get a refund? Correct an error? 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
115 Kudos
110 Kudos
84 Kudos
81 Kudos
44 Kudos