Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Dtox
New Contributor

Grandfathered Plan

Hi, I am currently on a plan for $50/month which includes unlimited calls/texts and 3GB of data. I have had the same plan for the last 10+ years. My contract is expiring soon and Optus have told me that this plan is no longer supported and the best that they can do is move me to a similar plan at $65/month with unlimited calls/texts and 3.5GB of data. Usually when it comes to renewing my plan they have no problem honouring the price and benefits of the existing plan. Is there a particular department that I can talk to to continue my existing plan?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Grandfathered Plan

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/mobile/phones/sim-only?SID=con:mcat:3up:2:may17:postmob:sim

I'm not convinced you are relaying certain details correctly.

They are obviously trying to sell you a phone as well.

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Re: Grandfathered Plan

Hi @Dtox, let me check your current plan and also help with our new offers. Could you please PM me Here your full name, Optus number & date of birth for ID?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors