Searching...

Mobile

Got the galaxy s8 plus on plan a few days ago. Not possible to exchange to iPhone 7 plus?

stylebakery

It's a long shot but I got the galaxy s8 plus a few days ago on plan.

I ended up liking the iPhone 7 plus more, particularly the camera, after trying it extensively at JB hi-fi.

I'm aware that I can upgrade after 1 year, but I'm just wondering if I have any other options here. Paying the early contract termination fee? 

Re: Got the galaxy s8 plus on plan a few days ago. Not possible to exchange to iPhone 7 plus?

caaf

If the phone is still sealed in its original packaging then you're in luck. Anything else you'd be better trying to sell the phone and purchase your phone of choice out right. Yes you could pay out the contract but honestly that'll be more money wasted.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. Smiley Wink
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
141 Kudos
125 Kudos
120 Kudos
78 Kudos
72 Kudos