cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Got a email that said important information about your order

I got a email this afternoon that said important information about your order, and it said to call *****with my ref number and the working hours on weekends says 9am to 7pm. But then i called around 6pm and they were closed? And im wondering what this type of email is about is it just to verify your identity?

thanks!

0 Kudos
17 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Got a email that said important information about your order

Also is there a way with continuing the processing of the order without calling or no?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

As when i last remembered contracting on a 2nd plan which is my plan now i just got help via online chat unless it's different with pre ordering.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Mia88 The email which you've received may have been sent by our Sales Support team. It's likely that they would like to confirm some details with you before processing your order.

If you'd like for us to look into this for you, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus App. Our team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

We're also available to assist via Social Media. Please send us a private message to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Yeah i thought that was the case but was unsure cause i never had that last time, im currently on the chat waiting to talk to someone, i picked sales so hopefully i get through to someone
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Is there a way to get connected to a sales person through the messaging system or only calling? thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Well i have sat on the chat and it's like there nobody there or something, or it's closed? i'm not sure
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Mia88 Our Sales Support team should be available through the My Optus App. Alternatively, you can reach out to them directly on 1300 308 730, Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm, Saturday 9am-5pm (AEDT). Let us know how you go.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Okay i will keep trying might be alot of overload with people perhaps? but i was waiting half an hr almost so thats where im not sure. Okay if i can't get onto someone tonight i'll try tomorrow so thats the number i have to ring about my order?

Thanks for replying
0 Kudos
Highlighted

@Mia88 Yep, that's correct. The number provided above will allow you to speak directly with our sales support team. Just a heads up, I don't believe they're available on Sunday, however, you'll be able to speak to them Monday-Saturday.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors