cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Google Pixel 4 Gift with Purchase

The Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL have now launched. To celebrate, we’re offering new and existing Optus customers who purchase the Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL on selected Optus plans or outright bonus Harman/Kardon Citation One (Black) speakers.

The offer will be available from Wednesday, 16th October 2019 – Tuesday, 31st December 2019.

Eligibility

The offer is available for new and existing customers who purchase the Google Pixel 4 or Google Pixel 4 XL on a selected Optus plan or outright from Optus. The offer is not available for customers on Tech Fund and Fleet plans.

How to redeem the offer

1. Purchase outright or sign up/recontract to a participating Google device with a plan between 16 October 2019 and 31 December 2019 from Optus

2. Once you’ve received your device, head to → com.au/optus between 16 October 2019 and 31 January 2020. You will need to provide the IMEI number of the device and a valid proof of purchase

3. You will receive a claim confirmation email (within 1 business day). Please allow up to 30 business days for your Harman/Kardon speakers to be delivered to the mailing address you provided at redemption. You’ll receive a further email or SMS which will include tracking details

T’s and C’s  

Bonus Harman/Kardon Citation One (Black)

Available with the purchase of selected Google devices outright through an Optus channel or on selected Optus plans. Ends 31/12/19 or until stocks last. Limit 1 per service, max. 10 per customer. Eligible new and existing consumer and SMB customers only (excludes TechFund and Fleet). Once device received, claim gift online using handset IMEI and proof of purchase via pixelredemption.com.au by 31/01/20. Following claim, you will receive an email from BOO Studio within 1 business day confirming if the claim is successful. The gift will be delivered within approx. 30 business days from the confirmation email. BOO Studio (the provider of the offer) T&Cs also apply

0 Kudos
5 Replies
New Contributor ru32day
New Contributor

Re: Google Pixel 4 Gift with Purchase

Impossible to claim this redemption. I am pretty tech savvy. I registered, completed the IMEI and serial number fields as required, then uploaded a phone copy of exactly the same information (why ask for the same info twice), then uploaded the proof of purchase document I was provided by Optus (which is simply the order document). I've now received an email that I haven't uploaded proof of purchase. Went back into the site to reupload. Uploaded it in two different formats and still not showing against the claim, on top of which all the other details which I previously provided have disappeared. No contact details with the company to speak to someone to resolve. I have never had to jump through all of these hoops for a product redemption before and if a company is going to place all these barriers to claiming what was advertised, then at least the system should work smoothly! Any suggestions re what to do now?

0 Kudos
New Contributor ru32day
New Contributor

just got an email saying claim accepted. Don’t know what voodoo was at play but I won’t question it 🙂
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

The magic of Yes Crowd strikes again, ru32day 😉 Enjoy the speakers!

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Jknibbs
New Contributor

I have been totally unable to claim this offer, when I enter my IMEI and s/n it shows invalid IMEI, and to try again as it can take up to two days to be updated in their system. It has been over a week since I purchased the device! I've double checked the IMEI on the phone with #*06# and on the box but it doesn't work!
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

That does sound annoying, Jknibbs. Not sure how long it takes for Samsung to receive the information from Optus.

Perhaps you can please Message Us here or from your My Optus app under the Help menu so the team can confirm the IMEI matches on the system to the one you have received and then if confirmed, try again next week claiming with Samsung.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors