cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Chriscrowd85
New Contributor

Google Pixel 3 XL order

Hi I have google pixel 3 XL on order as it was not available in store. I have no word yet if it has been shipped. Can you let me know if stock is available currently or if phone is on back order etc. 

Thanks

Chris

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Google Pixel 3 XL

Hi Chriscrowd85,

What does it show when you track your order? (We don't have visibility of customer orders here).

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Chriscrowd85
New Contributor

Hi thanks for the reply

I spoke with optus sales,  the order has been canceled as there is no stock. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Oh that's a shame. Did they say if they would restock it? Maybe the focus/demand is towards the new Pixel 4.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors