Searching...

Mobile

Re: Google Home and Flybuys Promotion

Ray_YC

For missing points the process is to contact Flybuys on 13 11 16.

Let us know how you go.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

D123

Hey, I just signed up to the 40$ for 80gb Optus promotion plus a google home and 20,000 fly buys points. I found the link on ozbargain and asked Optus about it. They said I should receive an email shortly after activation to confirm my flybuys number and that hasn’t happened? Did anyone have this problem? How do I notify them of my flybuys number for them to load points into? 

Ray_YC

This is not something that we can currently assist with here on the forum.
If you have a social media account, please send a PM to Optus on Facebook or a DM on Twitter with the details.
If not, please chat with us.  

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

OnlyJ

As far I know the link is personalised to every individual. The link you used might have been configured with someone else's flybuys number. Good luck following up though. 

Reason I'm saying this is, the link I got in my email never asked for my flybuys number but I got the points credited. 

TV16

I never received mine and I signed up in December last year, called Optus perks and they said they will fix it but still nothing.

Warthog

Definitely chase that up, wait is way to long. Wait for either shouldn't be longer than a month. 

TV16

Who should I contact? Flybuys or Optus 

Ray_YC

If it has been more than 60 days since activation, the process is to contact Flybuys on 13 11 16.

Let us know how you go.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
81 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos