Searching...

Mobile

Re: Google Home and Flybuys Promotion

Szage

Me three! Thank you Optus and Flybuys

Dan_C

Awesome Smiley Happy

Greats news guys! Thanks for the update.

If anyone is still hasn't received their points and the 60-day mark has passed - shout out and I'll try and help out. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Mishy_15

I activated my service on the 10th January and I haven’t heard anything about the Google Home yet. It seems most had theirs after 2 weeks.

Warthog

My Google Home came within 3 weeks, and Flybuys took two months  Best of luck. 

Dan_C

Hey @Mishy_15, you might need to hang on just a little bit longer.

The Google Home to be sent to the customers nominated mailing address 30 days post-activation

I'd hang on until the end of the week. If you haven’t received any further communication, you can contact contact Edge Loyalty on 1300 591 845

Once the Google Home has been dispatched, you'll receive an email which will also include tracking number. The tracking number is not sent directly from Optus, therefore check your SPAM or JUNK folder (just in-case). 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Mishy_15

I just got an email from aus post... I knew the minute I posted this I’d get an update 😆 my bad. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
162 Kudos
149 Kudos
121 Kudos
88 Kudos
85 Kudos