Searching...

Mobile

Re: Google Home and Flybuys Promotion

Dan_C

Great news.

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy Let us know how it all goes.

Fingers crossed*

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Kan16

Mate, did you receive any update? I activated my sim on 06th Dec, no notifications yet. 

FredHugo

Nothing for me yet?

Warthog

Nothing at all for me yet, and I activated on 28/11.

Will report back to this space as soon as I find anything out. 

Cheers 

Szage

No notifications for us either and our service got activated on the 5th of December.

FredHugo

I activated on the 3rd of December. Will be back at work on the 3rd of January and will escalate this then if I have not received any notification. Ombudsman and no further payment of my service is what I am thinking?

OnlyJ

Update: The item sent by Optus on 13/12 is still in transit with Aus post. May be because it's not an express post or Christmas delays?

Note: My service went active on 25/11

Kan16

Received an email saying your Optus delivery is on its way and expected deliver by 27th Dec.

Most likely it's google home 

Highlighted

FredHugo

Great surprise today, received my Google home today. Will keep an eye out for the flybuy points now.

Szage

Woohoo! Google Home received today, just in time for Christmas!

Our service was activated on the 5th of December but we did not receive any emails / or SMSs / or references about the delivery of the Google Home - it just rocked up. Now we play the waiting game again for the Flybuy points...

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
130 Kudos
127 Kudos
100 Kudos
86 Kudos
56 Kudos