Searching...

Mobile

Re: Google Home and Flybuys Promotion

Dan_C

I'll reach out to marketing.

I'll ask if the customer can expect to receive communication from us or Flybuys after succesfully redeeming the points. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

FredHugo

I also have the same problem, Optus can not tell me if my order was processed correctly and Flybuys can not tell me anything either. I will not pay for this new service until this is resolved. Included in my online deal was 40000 flybuy points and a Google home device.

Dan_C

Hey guys, I've brought this one to the attention of our marketing team.

I'm just waiting on a response. I should have something by tomorrow morning.

I can confirm that the Google Home to be sent to the customers nominated mailing address 30 days post activation.

Did anyone receive a reference redeeming the offer? 

Please be mindful that moderator responses to private messages will be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

FredHugo

Nothing from Flybuys?

Warthog

No reference to Flybuys or google home as yet

Highlighted

Dan_C

Hey guys, I've heard back from Marketing.

Customers who redeem their Flybuys points + Google Home will not receive a confirmation email/SMS from Optus or Flybuys.

You can expect to receive a confirmation email from Edge Loyalty when your Google home is on its way. It's also a good idea to keep an eye on your SPAM folder.

If you haven't received a response within the quoted timeframe, we can always follow up for you from our end. 

FredHugo

I will keep track of this, thanks

Dan_C

That's not a problem.

Have a great evening Smiley Happy 

OnlyJ

Just an update, I got a notification from AusPost that something is on its way from Optus. I presume it is the Google Home.

I activated my Optus service on 26th Nov.

Cheers 

Warthog

Good one, not far for me then. I'm only 2 days behind you. Cheers

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
173 Kudos
152 Kudos
118 Kudos
85 Kudos
83 Kudos