Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor rbsp
New Contributor

Gift card

Hello, I am wondering if someone from Optus may assist me. I bought i phone that has the gifty card attached, i have accivated the service on the Sunday the 4th of Feb, The activation message was delivered to my email at 11.56pm. I have tried to register the gift card and it states that i can not receive the offer. Can someone please help. I bought this phone for my daughter for christmas but had decided not to give it to her. So i have recharged with the $30 just to recive the giftcard but wont be useing the credit on the phone within the 28 days as she will not geth the phone until her birthday months away. my thinking was if i recharge with the $30 them at least i will have $20. But i cant even acitvate it. I have also heard that the offer was extended till the 2nd of April 2018. Please help.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Gift card

@rbsp,

You're correct, the offer has been extended to the 2/4/18. If you've followed the steps below, then there shouldn't be an issue.

1. Activate the SIM included with the handset
  2. Recharge the phone with $30 or more on first recharge by April 2, 2018
  3. Go to www.optus.com.au/optusgift by April 30, 2018 and enter:
    • The security code printed on the sticker on the front of the gift card
    • The mobile number of the activated SIM card

If you're unable to successfully activate the gift voucher. email us at optus@campaign.net.au

We'll need your full name, DOB, mobile number and the serial/voucher number on the gift card itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos