How can I get my note 8 back glass bezel fixed how much Optus charge

My phone is with optus

0 Kudos
6 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Get my note 8 repaired

As you've noted a slick all glass phone comes with a price.

Pop into an Optus store to discus repair options (I hope you're not leasing the phone?).

But otherwise I'd suggest you just visit a local shopping centre or google phone repairs in your area to find one that can fix it.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Sammiller
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I go to a store they told me I got to call Optus and speak to them 

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

If you need the phone repaired just pop into any phone repairer store in any shopping centre. 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Sammiller
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I go to a Optus store already they said I need to call up to get my phone repaired 

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Are you leasing your phone? If so then technically you need to get the phone fixed by Optus.

Otherwise you own the phone and your free to get it repaired by anyone. A mobile repair store will likely do it in 15 minutes. Send it on to Optus and it might be 15 days 

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Sammiller,

I presume you don't have insurance otherwise you'd have made a claim already. As far as an Optus store is concerned, they don't have the ability to quote you a price for the repair on the spot. The handset would need to be sent to our warehouse for assessment. We'd then contact you with a quote and ask if you'd like to go through with the repair.

The average turnaround time is 5-7 working (however this can vary).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors