Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Games locked since latest iOS update

Jurgen

After the latest iOS update for iPhone, though able to log in all games and shows are now locked (when trying to play, I am prompted to subscribe to Optus Sports Premium, when checking availablity, it is confirmed I am already registered).

Can someone please tell me when the Optus Sport app will be updated so it is compatable with the latest iOS update?

This is not the first time this has happened, why does Optus not update their app before the iOS update comes out to avois these issues.  I was unable to watch the champions league again this morning...

Re: Games locked since latest iOS update

Aman_B

Hi @ Jurgen - Apologies for the inconvenience cased. Could you please confirm if you still need a hand with this? If you do, then please raise a case and refer this to our contents team from the help and support link from the sport App itself. Once our sport team receives your fault they'll look into this and contact you with an update. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
163 Kudos
137 Kudos
118 Kudos
84 Kudos
73 Kudos