Searching...

Mobile

Re: Galaxy watch 4g is available at telstra is it available on optus 4g???

Steve157

An update on my complaint

Today we reached an agreement based on my individual circumstances. It's not the ideal outcome as my preference was to stay with Optus as I've been a long term customer and haven't had any major issues until now. Optus has retained my goodwill with the other services I still have and hopefully I will return one day when they get their act together with eSIM technology and customer communication in general.Overall I'm happy Optus came through with a resolution in the end.

blackey64

They are going to loose my business too if they dont make it happen

Andycher

Maybe we'll get some movement n the 'customer service' initiative from the ceo

foylema

I got told today from Samsung that Vodafone will have eSIM support next month for the Samsung Galaxy Watch. The bloke I spoke to a Samsung shop and said Optus is pushing the eSIM in the Apple Watch and not supporting the Galaxy Watch

Highlighted

Chris95

It makes sense since there are probably way more apple sales over samsung in optus since the GS9 was a bit of a flop in sales. But I am still extremely disappointed.

XS

@foylema, look i find it hard to believe that Optus thinks by not supporting the Galaxy watch they will be convincing or pushing Samsung fans to switch to Apple watch.  It would be the most stupid thing i have heard for a long time.  There is a reason for Optus not supporting it and I am not happy at all with its vague communication regarding the issue but i don't think they are that stupid.

foylema

I just want to know why? There must be some reason why they dont support it.

Raz95

Optus? Hahah! More like Loptus! I'm sorry Optus but this is a massive L. This L is so big it could give you a uber ride to your local waste tip, drop you off in the trash pile where this nonsense belongs...

Chris95

Hey guys you're not gonna like this but after looking at the options I have with making actions there are none for me. Sincerely no one have me advice on this watch from Optus. But what I will say I've found out Optus signed a deal with apple. Hence why they "can't" support the galaxy watch. So I'm waiting for the GS10 and will be departing Optus with no sign of returning. My advice is to do the same.

Damotion

Let's see how many people are interested and send this to the CEO. Please share on all relevant forums.

https://www.change.org/p/optus-ceo-ask-optus-to-support-esim-for-galaxy-watch?recruiter=918878651&ut...

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
82 Kudos
75 Kudos
70 Kudos
58 Kudos
44 Kudos