Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
AlanParker
New Contributor
New Contributor

Fraudulent activity

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am waiting on a response from Optus regarding possible identity theft .
A senior customer relations manager is handling my case but it has fallen between the cracks .
Please advise what I should do.
Regards Alan B Parker *****
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Tuong_YC

Re: Fraudulent activity

Hey @AlanParker, its certainly not great to see that this has happened to you. We would be more than happy to provide an update to assist in the best possible way.

If you could please send through a message to our Optus App, we would be more than happy to look into it and get back to you with some more information.

Alternatively, our Social Media team will also be able to advise on your issue. Our teams are available on Twitter and Facebook

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Fraudulent activity

Optus has no single point of contact for fraud and identity theft. It lumps these serious issues in with customers trying to pay a bill or change plan speeds. Don't wait for Optus to handle the situation. Call, message and app every day. Might not make a difference but its all you can do.
Top Contributors