Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor DiHob
New Contributor

Forwarded calls dropping out

Hello

I am after some advice.

We run a small business, and in order for it run efficiently, we set up one mobile to transfer to another one if it was not answered, was busy or out of range, so that we didn't lose any of our customers calls.

The issue that we are having is that when the call is transferred it drops out after about 30 seconds. It doesn't happen everytime, jsut enough to appear unprofessional.

Does anyone know why this would be happening and how we can stop it from happening.

Any assistance is very much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Forwarded calls dropping out

Hey @DiHob - does this happen when calls aren't diverted too? 

It is quite odd, I can't see why this would occur only when calls would be diverted. Have you spoken with our faults department before? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor DiHob
New Contributor

Re: Forwarded calls dropping out

Hi Shauna,

this only seems to happen on the diverted calls, it never happens when the calls come direct to me.

I have not spoken with the faults department as yet.

regards

Di

0 Kudos
Top Contributors