Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

First bill

Received my 1st bill for $30/month ($40 minus discount) sim only plan. However the bill amount is $39.35! Live chat agent says its company policy to apply discounts from the 2nd bill onwards. Has anyone else had the same experience? Why wasnt this made clear at the begining? Also does $360 min cost work out?

Chandi

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: First bill

They are doing the same thing on the 140GB $52.50 plan.  However, the discount lasts for 24 months.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

Re: First bill

Hmm, I've picked up a couple of threads on this exact same topic. The T's and C's of this offer make it clear that this particular discount is applied on the first invoice.

"Customers who sign up a new service online to the $40 My Plan Plus 12M SIM Only can get 25% off the monthly access fee for the life of the plan."

How is the discount applied? 

"The 25% discount is built into the plan. For a customer to receive the discount the correct plan needs to be selected."

The correct rate plan is the $40 My Plan Plus 12M SIM ($30 Promo Dec 17). 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos