Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Finding your IMEI Number/Serial Number when phone is broken and off

9I am trying to get my IMEI Number/Serial Number  for my Samsung S9, my phone is damaged and cannot turn it on nor can I find the box. I need these  details to lodge the insurance claim. The Optus shop has told me they cannot help me as they need me to put the claim in online.  All Call centres to deal with this are not operating due to COVID-19.. can anyone please advice on how to get my IMEI/ serial number. (Its not a great time to go phoneless)

Thanks and Regards,

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Finding your IMEI Number/Serial Number when phone is broken and off

Hey there Nat38,

Two remaining options left that I know of and contacting Optus directly is one of them.

The other is:

Google Dashboard for Android devices

Follow the steps below in order to retrieve your cellular devices IMEI from your Google Account

1. Go to google.com/settings
  2. Sign in with your Google account
  3. Expand the Android tab
  4. You'll now see a list of all Android devices connected to your Google account, including the IMEI number

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos