Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Myako1993
New Contributor
New Contributor

Financial hardship

Hi
I am currently experiencing financial hardship and was advised by the customer service number that they were able to decrease my plan to $39 with a 10% discount applied however I was placed on hold and wasn’t responded to. Due to the long waiting times caused by the pandemic I was unable to get through again. Can this please be rectified I’m happy to speak to someone regarding the issue please call me on *****. Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Dan_C
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Financial hardship

Hi there @Myako1993 , heads up - never post your mobile number on a public forum. 

We don't want anyone getting a hold of your personal details.

We can't action these sorts of requests from our end. As far as financials support is concerned, our teams are doing whatever they can to help.

I'd really suggest trying the following (keep in mind, we're dealing with unprecedented volumes due to the shutdown of our offshore call centres, so hang tight. We will get back to you. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos