cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Final bill

When will I get my final bills?
Would you please email it to me?
Account number: *****

Thanks
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Final bill

Hi there, @Iskender. Thanks for posting on YesCrowd! 

Please note this is a public online forum. The Yes Crowd team cannot access or view customer accounts or bills. Please don't post your personal details as per our  Community Guidelines. To protect your information, your account number has been hidden. 

If you've recently cancelled a service, your final bill for that service will be generated around the same time you usually get your monthly bills. 

If you're wanting to make sure the final bill is emailed to you, you can contact our Billing Team on 133 937. Alternatively, if you still have access to the My Optus App, you can manage your billing preferences from there or also chat to our 24x7 Messaging Team

You may also try logging into My Account and view all your bills there as well as your final bill once it's generated.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app or My Account, please send a Private Message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance.