cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Art_Vanderly
New Contributor

Final Bill

Hello,

I was on a month-to-month SIM only plan, I have ported my number to another carrier. I have two questions.

1. How long does it take to receive a final bill?
2. I will have credit left over as I paid the first month in advance, and not being a fixed term contract, I paid the previous month in full. What is the process in place for the credit to be refunded, given I paid all bills by BPay (can a payment be reversed in the same way it can with a credit card)?

Many thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Final Bill

Hey there Art_Vanderly,

Disappointing to hear you exported from Optus and imported to another carrier..

1. Customers receive their final bill at the same time of the month their usual monthly bill is issued

2. You can find more info on this on our help and support page: Request a Refund or Transfer of a Credit Balance

If you need to contact Optus to arrange a refund the agent will confirm details about BPay payments.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos