Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Nannu
New Contributor
New Contributor

File a complaint against optus

Hi friends

i was using optus from last 1 year. I change my plan from prepaid to postpaid on 8 june 55$ 12 m 50 gb. They were giving me on 25 gb . for 1 week i was asking for 25 gb but they haven’t added. On 11 july i bought one new prepaid number under my name but suddenly on 17 july they convert my old postpaid number to prepaid without my permission and barred my all services. Now i am calling them again and again live chats to convert back to postpaid but they arw saying u have to wait 15 m to 4 hours. how can i get help

0 Kudos
3 Replies
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: File a complaint against optus

The time delay might be unavoidable. 

I'd count yourself lucky if you get things all reverted correctly in that time frame.

Good luck

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
QeyboredWarrear
New Contributor
New Contributor

if you make mistake, you need optus to fix.

don blame them

QBW
0 Kudos
Toomey
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey @Nannu, I'm sorry to hear you've had issues with your number(s). It's hard to picture exactly what's happened here so please feel free to send me a private message with the below information so I can check this for you.

Full Name:
DOB:
Phone Number(s):
Are You The Primary Account Holder: Yes/No

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos