cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Chng
New Contributor

Re: Family and friend offer - 25% discount is not reflected in document

Hi @Aman_B thank you for your response. My husband has called Optus service hotline directly yesterday afternoon. The complain was raised to the ofiicer. We were told that the matter is escalated to marketing team for rectification. Hopefully it will be solved sooner possible.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hi @Chng - Just checking in. Have you heard back from anyone with regards to your 25% discount? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Chng
New Contributor

Hi @Shauna, so far I have received a credit of $18.45  back to my Optus account. My auto debit will due on the 16 Oct. Hopefully it will just debit $48.75 from me. In a response email,  it stated that the issue has been escalated to Marketing Team, and I shall wait for a sms reply. Till date, I have yet to receive any sms pertaining to the 25% promo for my future bill, except for manual credit of $18.45 to my Optus account which is meant for second billing.  

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Okay. Can you please private message me with your account number, full name and DOB? I'll take a look for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Chng
New Contributor

Hi @Shauna, how to send you a private message?  

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

@Chng - if you click on my profile, the option to message me should be there 🙂

0 Kudos
Top Contributors