Searching...

Mobile

Fail to port in to Optus

AndyLF

They are hopeless... waited for a day..Tried to port in but fail ...they keep saying need another 2 to 3 hours..got tired with that so I asked to cancel...someone said they did..but end up they did not...because I try to port to other provider they got a reply say someone still has not cancel the request...keep ring back and forward...but seems still has not cancel the requerst...now they said it is IT issue need me to wait for 1 business day...hope it solves tomorrow.. my phone got locked in old provider and cannot change now...really bad... 

Re: Fail to port in to Optus

JordanOptus

Hey AndyLF, sorry for all the dramas, have you heard from anyone yet at all?

It might be worth getting in touch with Sales Support to check the progress.

Cheers,

Jordan

AndyLF

No..they said nothing they can do and my number still get stuck in old  provider.  And they said they are going to contact my old provider... but need to wait another 3 to 5 days!!! And i ring again someone told me it is optus IT problem need 2 to 3 days to fix...it is really bad.. who am I going to trust? I want to complaint to the telcom ombudsman if it cannot get solve by tomorrow....

JordanOptus

Hey AndyLF, in order for us to port a number over, the previous provider would most definitely have to release the number first. If they haven't done this, then we have to contact them and wait for them.

Without looking at the order I wouldn't know for sure though. Feel free to PM me your order details and I can look into it for and get you some clarity.

Cheers,

Jordan

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
108 Kudos
103 Kudos
84 Kudos
78 Kudos
43 Kudos