Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor PegF
New Contributor

FAILURE BY OPTUS YET AGAIN 😑😟😟😟😟

I have ordered the new I phone max 512 GB an apple watch 42mm .
I received the link from chat consultant .I ordered the iPhone max and tried to order watch. (Said out of stock ) .I told the chat person they said that the email confirmation of my order would have a link to add the watch .
I got confirmation today and no link to add watch . I phoned to be told  it should have been ordered with the original order . So around in circles we go ..
I am told today I cannot add the watch .. ( NOT ACCEPTABLE ) ..
I am a good customer I pay every single week..check my account and see ..
I would like 42mm watch added or I will decline this parcel.
I am sick and tired of being given the run about . I will go to Telstra if not resolved .
Thanks Peggy Farrell

Sender:
Mrs Farrell

4 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: FAILURE BY OPTUS YET AGAIN 😑😟😟😟😟

Hey Peggy,
I was in the same boat when it came to ordering the new watch. I actually found a way around it and got it added to my current lease with my iPhone X. 
I was told on here that I could not add the watch to my current contract and would need to wait until November to add it to my Lease. So I simply walked into a Optus store, asked if they had what I wanted in stock, and then asked if I could get it added to my current lease, I was greeted with a simple 'yep' and 10 mins later, the watch was added to my contract, and had it in my hand.
So I would say walk into a Optus store, and ask them, as a franchisee, they are actually more knowedgleable then call centers in the Philipines and India.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Hi @PegF - this is very sad to read. I'm very sorry you've been given quite the run around here. Can you please private message us confirming your account number, full name and DOB? 

I think not adding the watch is due to a system restriction, however we'll take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor PegF
New Contributor

Hi Arnakii..πŸ™πŸ™πŸ’πŸ’

Thanks for your help..🌺🌺🌺🌹🌹🌹

I am actually  going to REFUSE TO ACCEPT THE PHONE WHEN IT COMES VIA STARTRACK ..

That way the order will be cancelled .. I was going to then go into a store and get both phone and watch together ..

Also. Do you know how I private message Sharna ( moderator) who had replied on yes crowd ..

I have no idea how to message her 

Could you email me how to reply to 

Sharna (moderator) on  my email 

mumsplace007@bigpond.com 

Thanking you in advance 

Peggy 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Hi Peggy, you can send through a private message via this link.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors