cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Sungho
New Contributor

Extra credit add on and extra credit

I just bought a 10$ voucher and recharged my credit with it. But still i cant use my data. Basically i called 555 and pressed 2 and 2 and entered my vouchenr number and pressed # then pressed 1. When i checked my credit remained 0 with 10$ of extra credit add on and extra credit. What am i supposed to do to use my data

0 Kudos
19 Replies
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Re: Extra credit add on and extra credit

Can you confirm which plan you are using? It sounds like the $10 credit has been applied as Extras Credit which I believe is used for international roaming. If you can confirm your rate plan, I will double check the CIS

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Sungho
New Contributor

I'm not using any plan. I just bought a 40$ of sim card.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Sorry for the confusion. There are many different prepaid rate plans. Do you know if you are on Prepaid Ultimate Plus, Long Expiry, Daily Plus, or something else? They can all be viewed here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Giyow
New Contributor

I have tge

0 Kudos
New Contributor Giyow
New Contributor

I have the same problem. and I use optus prepaid epic data plan. is it possible to use it for data?

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator AlexRH
RetiredModerator

Heya @Giyow, not too sure what you mean, sorry? Are you just wanting to utilise the data from a recharge? Or use your SIM card in a tablet, ect?

Happy to help out if you can give us a bit more info Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor heyitscoreey
New Contributor

Hey, i am also having trouble with this. I did purchase $10 optus recharge at my local store and when i recharged it and checked my balance, it said $10 extra credit add on. My current plan is Optus Prepaid Epic Data, i am hoping that you could transfer the recharge into mydata instead of extra credit add on. thankyou.

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

@heyitscoreey - Happy to take a look into this for you. Can you please send through a private message with your mobile number, full name and DOB?

0 Kudos
New Contributor MissBec85
New Contributor

I also purchased a $10 top up and its gone to Extras Credit Add On when i selected data. It's a pain in the bum. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors